Holley iNTECH 223-37 Cold Air Intake
Compatible with 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
- Produced +18 horsepower and +25 lb.ft. of torque with excellent performance across all RPM levels
- Unique patented Slip-Seal housing-filter-tube interface reduces the use of hose clamps and adapters for a seamless installation
- One-Piece fully sealed intake housing design guarantees a true fresh air intake charge
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for a simple and secure installation
- High-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance air filter for maximum air flow and filtration
- Air filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing filter deformation and rust
- One-piece intake tube designed for maximum air flow and efficiency
- Stainless steel hose clamps for maximum clamping force and durability
- Housing is styled to enhance the look of your engine compartment for a stealthy appearance
|Product Type||Air Intakes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||223-37|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.