MSD 7564-HC Solid State Relay, 35AX4, Red
High-Current Solid-State Relay 35 Amp per channel up to 140 Amp continuous
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
LED status indicators ensure proper wiring and operation of each channel. Should a problem arise, the relay block has built-in automatic over-temp, short circuit, and overload protection, as well as a channel reset. The solid-state high current relay can easily be mounted using the supplied hardware and mounting tabs that can be rotated 90° to accommodate various mounting locations. It's compact and clean design will make your wiring project a breeze.
- Operates from 7-Volts to 20-Volt supply
- 4 Independent Channels, 35 Amps each continuous or 100 Amps for 8 seconds
- Combined total continuous current rating of 140 amps
- Channels can be run in parallel for devices requiring more than 35 Amp single-channel rating
- Clean, easy install with minimum wiring
- Over-temp, short circuit and overload protection
- Diagnostic LED's and status indicators
- Multiple mounting options
- Single wire activation by switching power or ground
- Available in Red or Black
- A PWM signal can be used in the Solid-State Relay Module with a maximum frequency of 150 hertz and a duty cycle range from 50% to 90%.
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7564-HC|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.