AEM 30-2224 8-Channel K-Type Thermocouple EGT/Temperature Sensor Module
With CANbus connectivity, includes CAN Module, DTM connector plug, velcro tab for mounting
Part # 30-2224 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
AEM's 8-Channel K-Type Thermocouple EGT CAN Module (PN 30-2224) allows racers and enthusiasts to install eight K-type thermocouple sensors onto their vehicle and transmit all 8 temp channels to a CD Carbon Digital Dash or 3rd Party programmable CAN device via a one-plug CAN bus connection. It connects out of the box to AEM's CD Digital Dashes and it can be configured to send data to virtually any CAN-based receiving device that has programmable CAN bus capability.
- Easily connect and power multiple AEMnet CAN devices from a central docking station
- Four integrated 4-way DTM-style housings provide reliable AEMnet CAN connections
- Daisy chain two Hubs to connect six AEMnet Devices
- Compact enclosure - 3.45” (87.63mm) Long x 1.18” (29.85mm) Tall
- Safe for engine bay mounting – IP67-rated enclosure
- Mounting hardware included (two 4-40 x 7/8” flat head screws, two 4-40 x 0.375” washers and two 4-4 x 9/64” Nylock nuts)
|Product Type||EGT/Temperature Sensor Modules|
|Manufacturer Part Number||30-2224|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.