This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Based on Racepak's exclusive single cable V-Net technology, the Racepak Smartwire module is the electronic "starting point", with a direct main power connection from the vehicle battery to the module. Each input or output is fully user-definable including; function, power requirements and current exceeding limits, via a USB connection to user's PC. The included Datalink II programming software is free to download at any time. The design of the module functions to both reduce overall installation weight and wiring clutter, while providing a quicker reacting electronic system, through the solid state switching design.
The Racepak V-Net compatibility of the SmartWire unit ensures seamless integration with existing Racepak
V-Net equipped vehicles. When connected with existing V-Net equipment, these items provide additional
inputs, control modules, and instrumentation, compared to when utilized as a standalone power control module.
Manual activation can be achieved through the use of the optional eight switch Racepak switch panel (500-SW-PNL8), or 16-channel switch module (500-SW-SM16). From the Racepak SmartWire unit, a single small cable is routed to the Switch panel of choice, reducing wiring clutter. Users needing additional switch panel capabilities can easily expand through the use of a "jumper" cable to a second Racepak Switch Panel or Switch Module.
- 125 Total Amp Capacity
- Min/Max Power Supply: 8-20 Volts
- Operating Power Supply: 12-16 volt automotive applications
- 30 Total Output Channels
- Output Protection: User definable over current limits. Internal short circuit and/or thermal overload (non definable)
- 8 Channels @ 20 Amps Maximum for high amperage applications such as electric fuel pumps or starter solenoids.
- 22 Channels @ 10 Amps Maximum for low amperage applications such as head lights, turn signals, or small cooling fans.
- 12 Hardwired Switched Inputs - Voltage triggered >2.7V or Ground Triggered <2.5V
- Data Output: Volts, Amps, Status (On/Off).
- Test Mode: This software integrated feature allows you to quickly determine if an input or output is working as intended.
- Response Time: 3.0 Miliseconds
- Programming: USB Cable w/ Free Datalink II Software
- Dimensions: 6" (L) x 5.5" (W) x 1.5" (H)
- Connectors: Two - 23 pin Ampseal, One 1/4" x 20 Main Power Stud, One mini USB (for programming), One Switch CAN bus (for optional switch panel or module), One V-Net CAN bus for optional V-net accessories, such as sensors).
- Includes - Drag Smartwire Harness - Switch Panel - Smartwire to Switch Panel cable, and Programming Cable.
|Product Type||Smartwire Power Control Modules|
|Manufacturer Part Number||500-KT-SWDRAG|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.