Hooker Blackheart 71013001-RHKR Attitude Adjuster EVC
Universal Multi-Mode Exhaust Valve Control System - Dual Valve Kit
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Continuously variable valve position offers tuning options not possible with conventional exhaust cut outs
- Weld-on valves for use with tubing up to 3â€ OD
- OBDII connectivity for TPS and RPM inputs (most vehicles 98 newer)
- Analog TPS and RPM inputs for non OBDII equipped vehicles (PN: 71013002-RHKR accessory harness kit required)
- Built in MAP sensor for vehicles not equipped with a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) â€" Great for carbureted vehicles!
- Analog inputs and outputs for creating custom controls (PN: 71013002-RHKR accessory harness kit required)
- Full color, backlit 3.5â€ Touch Screen LCD for easy adjustments
- Quick and easy installation and setup
- 3 preloaded sound maps TOURING - SPORT - RACE for out of the box performance
- Manual mode for fixed valve position, adjustable from 0-100%
- 1 Programmable valve mapping table for custom programing
- Customizable load and RPM axis tables for even more advance tuning
- SD Card slot for updates and file sharing
- Designed to work with any universal mufflers, resonators and/or vehicle specific applications
- Perfect solution for tracks with sound requirements, allowing simple adjustability while maintaining maximum performance
|Product Type||Exhaust Cutouts|
|Manufacturer Part Number||71013001-RHKR|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.