Hooker Blackheart BH14291 Cat-Back Exhaust System - 3.0 inch to 2.5 inch diameter - 409SS
Compatible with 2015-2019 Chevrolet® Silverado®/ GMC® Sierra® 2500/3500 Double Cab Standard Bed models with 6.0-Liter V8. This exhaust system is not created or sold by GM®. Sold as a Kit.
- Max dyno gains of 10 hp and 9 lb-ft torque at the rear wheels
- Constructed from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- The straight through muffler design delivers an aggressive to moderate performance tone
- 3.00-inch to 2.50-inch mandrel bent tubing is designed to maximize performance and reduce in-cabin exhaust drone
- Dual 4.00-inch angle-cut, polished 304 stainless steel tips with a laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo adds maximum style to your truck
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes factory mounting points for a factory-like fitment
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware is included
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Muffler Inlet Diameter (in)||3.5"|
|Muffler Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Outlet Diameter (in)||2.50|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Tip Edge Style||Rolled|
|Tip Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3.00/2.50|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BH14291|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name 1||Nickel (metallic)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.