Hooker Blackheart BH23113 Gen III Hemi® Swap Exhaust System - 2.50 Inch
Compatible with 1970-1974 Dodge® Challenger® and Plymouth® Barracuda E-body. This product is not created or sold by Mopar®.
This product is engineered to facilitate the installation of a later model, emissions friendly engine into a vintage / classic vehicle.See Emissions Details
- For Gen III Hemi Swaps using Hooker Blackheart Swap System. Direct fit up to Hooker Blackheart BH2358 Long Tube Headers
- 2.5" diameter mandrel bent 304 stainless steel with x-pipe, straight through mufflers, and rectangular polished tips for an aggressive muscle car sound
- High tuck design for max ground clearance for lowered cars
- Includes hardware and instructions, hanger system works on vehicles originally equipped with single or dual exhaust
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|Engine Family||Chrysler Gen III Hemi|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Sound Level||Aggressive / Moderate|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BH23113|
This product is engineered to facilitate the installation of a later model, emissions friendly engine into a vintage / classic vehicle. Federal guidelines indicate that an engine swap is allowable if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- If there is a reasonable basis for knowing that emissions are not adversely affected as described in the EPA Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020
- The resulting vehicle is identical (with regard to all emissions related parts, engine design parameters and engine calibrations) to a certified configuration of the same or newer model year as the vehicle chassis
- The vehicle is a uncontrolled vehicle - Vehicles that were manufactured before emission control regulations took effect are called uncontrolled vehicles. Aftermarket parts regulations and anti-tampering laws do not apply to these vehicles
- An EO legal engine swap kit is utilized (such as a GM EROD)
- The vehicle is being used for Competition Use Only - Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
Consumers are responsible for complying with laws prohibiting tampering, and for ensuring that modified vehicles are operated in a manner that complies with applicable laws.
Motor vehicle emissions standards are intended to help achieve and maintain air quality goals that benefit human health and the environment. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the California Air Resources Board, Environment Canada, and other regulatory agencies prohibit the operation of vehicles on public roads that violate applicable emissions standards. The alteration of certified production vehicles to modify, remove, or render inoperable emissions control hardware or software, known as "tampering" is prohibited by the U.S. Clean Air Act and other laws. Tampering with motor vehicles emissions control systems is punishable by substantial monetary penalties.
Supershops is committed to performance parts that allow enthusiasts to modify their vehicles and meet emission requirements. The information provided here is intended to provide general guidance of interest to most consumers. This guidance may not apply to all vehicles or all situations. It is up to each consumer to evaluate his or her own situation and take the steps necessary to comply with applicable laws. The websites listed below have more information about regulations and policies pertaining to motor vehicle emissions. You should also check the regulations applicable to your local area.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.