Holley EFI 534-215W Standalone Air/Fuel Wideband 02 Gauge Kit
Standard 2-1/16 in. Wideband A/F Gauge, 8.5-18, White Face. Includes gauge, wiring harness, and Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor.
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Completely standalone with easy-to-read analog dial - Great for EFI or carbureted applications
- Includes Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor which is compatible with all fuel types (Unleaded, Leaded, E85, Diesel, or Methanol)
- Gauge reads in gasoline scale only
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 270Â° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 oâ€™clock makes gauge easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement to ensure accurate movement in street, off road, and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- Peak recall button allows user to view min/max gauge readings
- Gauge includes a 5 ft. 6-pin weathertight sensor harness and 4 ft. power/ground/lighting harness allowing for flexible mounting locations
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish â€" Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately â€" User can customize the gauge to their preference
|Product Type||Air/Fuel Wideband O2 Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||534-215W|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.