Holley EFI 553-130W Vacuum/Boost Gauge
Standard 2-1/16 in. size - 30 in. Hg - 30 PSI - CAN - White Face - Black Bezel
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Can be used with Sniper ECUs when used in conjunction with module part # 554-130.
- Plug and play compatibility with all Terminator, HP, and Dominator ECUâ€™s (w/ module P/N 554-130)
- No programming necessary; eliminates the need to install duplicate sending units
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices
- 270Â° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 oâ€™clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Pointer is driven by a high-torque internal stepper motor to ensure accurate movement in racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- LED warning light brightness can be configured for both day and night
- Peak recall lets user view the min/max gauge readings with the push of a button
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish â€" Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately â€" User can customize the gauges to their preference
- Gauges include 6 in. daisy chain cable and 3 ft. power harness
- Additional length cables and multi-connection power distribution harness available separately
|Product Type||Boost/Vacuum Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||553-130W|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.