AutoMeter 8110 Chrono Fuel Level Gauge 2-1/16" 0-280Ω
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Unique three dimensional dial design gives added depth and style to your custom dash
- Over 320° of pointer movement adds dial scale and resolution, providing the most accurate reading in an analog dial
- Features metric and imperial scalings for easily relatable readings on applications around the world without the need for mental unit conversions
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter's race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
|Bezel Color||Bright Anodized|
|Cup/Hole Size (Standard)||2-1/16"|
|Gauge Range||Programmable 0-280 Ω|
|Lens Style||Flat, Clear|
|Outer Bezel Diameter||2-1/4"|
|Product Type||Fuel Level Gauges|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8110|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.