Holley EFI 553-124 CAN Tachometer
3-3/8 in. CAN Tachometer 0-10K RPM Range, Black Face
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Can be used with Sniper ECUs when used in conjunction with module part # 554-130.
- Works with both distributor and distributor-less ignitions without requiring any special tach adapters
- Practically universal, works with most gasoline engines and programmable from 0.5 - 6 PPR (Pulses Per Revolution)
- 0-10,000 RPM range
- Compatible with all Holley EFI touch screens, dashes, handheld tuners, and other CAN devices â€" Great for Holley EFI users looking to install a combination of needle gauges and LCD accessories
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 240Â° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 oâ€™clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish â€" Bezels are threaded for easy replacement
- Multiple bezel options available separately â€" User can customize the gauges to their preference
|Manufacturer Part Number||553-124|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.