Mallory 695 HyFire PRO Ignition Box
Race inspired ignition with built-in 2-Step rev limiter, easily set with rotary dials.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
Racers will love the built in 2-step rev limiter. Use the low rev limit for consistent launches off a clutch or transbrake and let the high rev limit protect the engine in case of a missed shift, drivetrain failure or a slick spot on the track. Both rev limiters are easily adjustable with rotary dials on the side of the unit.
The HyFire Pro accepts hall-effect, points, and mag pickup triggers and works on 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines.
- Modern, digitally controlled capacitive discharge technology
- Built in 2-Step rev limiter
- Convenient rotary dials for east setup
- 135mJ of spark energy
- Accepts Hall-effect, points, amplifiers and mag pickup triggers
- Retro housing for classic good looks
- EO # D-115-24
|CARB EO #||D-115-24|
|Product Type||Ignition Boxes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||695|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.