MSD 84745 Crate Ignition Kit, 289/302
Compatible with Ford® 289/302. This product is not created or sold by Ford®. This kit makes it easy to add MSD performance to your new crate engine. Supplied with a steel gear for compatibility with hydraulic roller cams.
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.See Emissions Details
The Blaster SS Coil is a compact and efficient coil that is easy to mount and the system is complemented with MSD's red 8.5mm Super Conductor wires. The wires are supplied as a Universal fit, with our straight/multi-angle boots and terminals on the spark plug side and after you route them and cut to length, you simply install the distributor side terminal and boot. Our Pro-Clamp separators keep the wires neat and secure and we even supply a
Pro-Billet Hold-Down Clamp for the distributor.
- Includes built-in Rev Limiter
|Product Type||Crate Engine Ignition Kits|
|Manufacturer Part Number||84745|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.