Hi-Lift® Jacks HL-425 42" All-Cast Jack
Hi-lift Jacks HL-425 42" All-Cast Jack Red Finish. Sold Individually
$92.88 Your Price
- The Hi-Lift Jack HL425 42 inch all-cast jack is constructed with cast iron components for ultimate strength and durability. Hi-Lift Jacks are the only all-cast jacks manufactured in the world.
- Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds
- Rated Load 4,660 lbs.
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity.
- Min. Lift Height 4.5" Max. Lift Height 34"
|Manufacturer Part Number||HL-425|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.