WARN 105863 Ascent Series Bumper - Rear
Compatible with 2019-2021 Ford Ranger models
Part # WAR105863 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $111 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
When a WARN Ascent Bumper rides up front on your full-size truck, you open up a world of possibilities. You get the look you want, the rugged functionality you need. Precision angles and a unique low-profile design maximize approach angles and optimize off-road performance. Plus, the WARN Ascent Bumpers come ready to fit the legendary WARN mid-frame winches - like the ZEON Platinum and a host of others. When it comes to integrated style and functionality, there's nothing else like it, not even close.
- Angled Design Sits High, To Maintain Maximum Ground Clearance And Approach Angles
- Winch Ready - Accepts Most WARN Mid-Frame (Footdown) Winches Up To 12,000 Pounds
- Durable Black Textured Powder Coat Over 11-Gauge Steel Withstands Rigorous Salt Spray Testing, Delivering Up To 2X Corrosion Protection
- Bumper Accommodates Oversize Tires
- Features Integrated Dual Light Ports To Mount Auxiliary Flood Or Spot Sights
- Easy To Install - Pre-Drilled Bolt Holes And Cutouts Make It Easy To Mount A WARN Winch, Even After Bumper Install
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||105863|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.