Westin 58-140915 HDX Front Bumper - Black Textured Finish
Compatible with 2009-2014 Ford F-150 models
Part # WES58-140915 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Ships via Truck Freight - Additional Charges Apply
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $141 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
Westin's HDX front bumpers is a solid one-piece construction made of 7 gauge steel for true heavy duty winching capability. It features an application specific chiseled design with seamless welded bends and is powder coated with a Textured Black finish or also available raw. It has two inset openings for mounting 10" LED double row light bars. HDX front bumpers are designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Made of 7 gauge steel
- 1-piece fully welded construction
- Fits most medium frame 8,000-12,000 lbs winches up to 9-3/4" tall
- Fits remote solenoid winches only*
- Pre-drilled for winch and fairlead mounting
- Laser-cut openings to allow engine cooling
- Built to recevie (2) 10" LED light bars
- Optional light bar and pre-runner bar sold spearately
- 1" thick HD shackle mounts
- Adjustable mounting brackets are located in the insert openings
- Designated to fit LED lights from 11" to 12-3/4" in length
- Textured Black Finish for good loks and durability
- * Will NOT fit integrated winches
|Manufacturer Part Number||58-140915|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.