Warn 97565 Epic Recovery Kit - Medium Duty
This Warn Industries Epic (TM) Winch Rigging Kit includes (2) 3/4 inch 18,000 pounds capacity shackles, 14,400 pounds capacity tree trunk protector, 12,000 pounds capacity snatch block, premium recovery strap, 3/4 inch D-shackles, pair of gloves and black storage backpack.
Part # WAR97565 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
When you hit the trails, you go prepared and carry the right gear for getting the most out of your WARN winch. That's why we offer the WARN Epic Accessory Kit. The components fit neatly inside the modular backpack, which also acts as a winch line damper, and is easy to transport. Available in medium duty (for winches 12,000 Pounds and under) and heavy duty (for winches 18,000 Pounds and under).
- Epic Tree Trunk Protector
- Epic Snatch Block With E-Coat/Powder Coat Finish (For Winch Capacities Of Up To 18,000 Pound)
- Features Winching Gloves With Kevlar Reinforcement And Synthetic Leather
- Backpack Carrying Case: Made From Ballistic Material With Modular Interior, Doubles As Line Damper
- Includes Tow Strap
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
|Product Type||Winch Accessory Kits|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Manufacturer Part Number||97565|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- (2) 3/4 Inch 18,000 Pound Capacity Shackles
- (1) 14,400 Pound Capacity Tree Trunk Protector
- (1) 12,000 Pound Capacity Snatch Block
- (1) Premium Recovery Strap
- (2) 3/4 Inch D-Shackles
- (1) Pair of Gloves
- (1) Black Storage Backpack
Limited 1 Year Warranty: See Details
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.