SUPERWINCH 1710200 SX 10000 Winch Wire Rope 12ft Handheld Remote
Winch - SX 10 - 10000 lb Capacity - Roller Fairlead - 12 ft Remote - 3/8 in x 85 ft Steel Rope - 12V - Kit
Part # SUP1710200 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $54 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The SX10 winch is engineered to provide users with the ideal combination of power, speed, innovation, and proven performance they demand from Superwinch. Innovative features such as a patented drum light, relocatable die-cast aluminum control box, 3/8in diameter wire rope, and a 12ft lighted wired remote come standard. SX Series winches exceed the most demanding standards of today's modern vehicles, while delivering an affordable and stylish design which incorporates many class-leading features not found in other high-performance winches. Providing 10,000 lbs. of raw pulling power, the new SX10000 wire rope model has a sleek modern look and is built to last. With an IP68 rating for worry-free dustproof and waterproof operation, and a durable metallic graphite powder-coated finish, this winch has it all.
- 12V DC 10,000 lbs rated line pull
- 5.5 HP sealed motor
- Relocatable die-cast aluminum control box
- 12 ft handheld wired remote features flashight with rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Pull-and turn clutch handle
- 3-stage planetary gearing with 218:1 ratio
- Patented drumlight
- 3/8 in x 85 ft steel wire rope
- Heavy duty clevis winch hook
- Stainless steel 4-way roller fairlead
- 100% full load holding automotic mechanical brake
- IP68-rated waterproof and dustproof winch
|Manufacturer Part Number||1710200|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.