Hays 92-2102 Street 650 Conversion Clutch Kit
Compatible with 1969-1973 Ford Mustang 351/390/427/460 V8 - 11 in. 26-Spline Sintered Metallic Disc with Diaphragm Pressure Plate
$396.95 Your Price
- Includes 26-spline clutch disc for use with most 5-speed and 6-speed conversions
- Designed for power levels up to 650 naturally aspirated horsepower (600 HP for forced induction/nitrous)
- True â€œStreet/Stripâ€ clutch kit for spirited street driving and frequent track use
- Upgraded damper springs gives up to 30% more clamping pressure than stock OE clutch
- Dual friction disc offers the best of both worlds, smooth engagement and excellent holding capacity
- Upgraded heavy-duty spring hub handles greater shock load over standard disc springs
- All Street 650 clutch kits come complete with pressure plate, disc, throwout bearing, and alignment tool
|Manufacturer Part Number||92-2102|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.