Hays 40-504 Steel SFI Certified Flexplate
Compatible with 1963-1995 Ford 289-302 Small Block, 157 Tooth, Neutral Balanced, Ford and GM Converter Bolt Patterns
$118.95 Your Price
- SFI-approved â€" legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Flexplate features a precision double welded ring gear
- Has 4mm thick center plate to resist cracking near crankshaft flange
- Zinc-dichromate plated to resist corrosion
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal or External balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engine and transmission bolt patterns
|Manufacturer Part Number||40-504|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.