Hays 11-025B 1-Piece Billet Steel SFI Certified Flexplate - Cummins Diesel
2007-2017 6.7L Dodge Cummins Diesel, 152-tooth internally balanced, black oxide steel
$446.95 Your Price
- Designed to withstand up to 1,500 lbs. ft of torque
- One-piece billet steel design with specialized ring gear heat treatment and thicker than stock centerplate
- CNC machined from 5140 billet steel for true runout and precision balanced for smooth operation
- SFI 29.3 certified â€" Legal for use in racing classes that require SFI flexplate
- Heavy-Duty designs utilized to withstand the stress of high-torque Diesel engines
- Also available w/Zinc-Plated options for Cummins Diesel
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.