Lakewood 15901LKW Bellhousing Adapter - GM
Adapts GM LS and LT engine bellhousing bolt patterns to conventional Small Block and Big Block Chevrolet bellhousing bolt pattern
$216.95 Your Price
Are you attempting to install a conventional Chevrolet transmission on your 2013+ LT-1 or LT-4 Crate engine? Are you swapping an LS into your First Gen Camaro, but want to retain your Muncie transmission?
If so, Lakewood has a solution that will have your drivetrain bolted together in no time!
- Hardware provided includes: longer dowel pins, converter pilot bushing, Grade 8 bolts and spacers
- Adapts GM LS and LT engine bellhousing bolt patterns to the conventional SBC/BBC bellhousing bolt pattern
- Fits most GM V8 Engine Blocks
- Fits 4L60/80, TH400, TH350, 700R4, 200R4 and Power-glide Automatic Transmissions
- Fits GM Muncie, Saginaw, T-10, and T-5 Manual Transmissions
- Fits Most GM Aftermarket transmission cases, such as Tremec T-56 and TKO 500/600 Transmissions
- Pilot bearing GM Part Number 12557583 may be required for some conversions
- 3/8â€ Steel, with a zinc plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Laser cut flange for a precise fit and hassle free installation
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.