Hays 24-213 Billet Aluminum SFI Certified Flywheel - Ford Modular V8
2012-2013 Ford Mustang 5.0L with 9-bolt pressure plate and 8-bolt crankshaft
$370.95 Your Price
- SFI-certified â€" legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- This lightweight aluminum flywheel delivers faster throttle response and quicker acceleration providing additional horsepower to the wheels
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction offers weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation providing reduced wear and stress on engine
- Flywheel has forged heat treated steel ring gear with optimized tooth profile for smooth starter engagement
- Designed using CAD (Computer-aided design) technology for precise fitments and product reliability
- Provides smoother, faster gear shifting along with easier braking and better slowing due to reduced rotational mass
- The reduced rotating mass of our flywheel offers the potential for increased fuel economy
- Features a replaceable 1050 steel heat treated steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners allowing you to replace the plate without the need to resurface or replace an entire flywheel
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.