Hooker Blackheart BHS545 Transmission Crossmember
1987-1996 Dodge Dakota 2WD with 2003-up 5.7,6.1,6.2,6.4L Gen III Hemi Swap
$179.96 Your Price
The transmission crossmember is a modular design that allows the use of several different transmissions & uses a unique mounting bracket for each type of transmission. This design allows future transmission changes by swapping out on the transmission mounting bracket, instead of replacing the whole crossmember.
This crossmember works with engine mounting brackets BHS544 (available separately) to locate the engine slightly forward & eliminates modifications to the firewall & brake booster. Hooker Blackheart swap headers & exhaust systems (available separately) are designed as part of the swap system & provide clearance with all the transmission options.
- Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L, or 6.4L & Appropriate Adapter Bracket for 8HP70, NAG1, TR6060, 545RFE/46, or A727 Transmission (Available Separately)
- Engine Location Eliminates the Need for Modifications to the Firewall â€" Provides Enough Firewall Clearance for Short Runner Valve (SRV)
- Eliminate the Installation Guesswork & Compatibility uncertainty that Comes w/ Using Universal Swap Components
- Fully Engineered Swap System that Provides Optimized Component Clearances & Drivetrain / U-Joint Operation Angles When Used w/ BHS544 Engine Mounts and BH2370 Headers Developed Specifically for this Vehicle
- Welded Steel Construction â€" Light Weight Rigid Design with a Clean Appearance
- Provides Clearance for Up to 3â€ Exhaust System
- Includes Crossmember, Frame Mounting Brackets & Fasteners
- Fits Regular Cab & Extended Cab 2-Wheel Drive Trucks
|Product Type||Transmission Crossmembers|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.