Earl's LS641002ERL Clutch Adapter Fitting - Early - 90 Degree
90 Degree Clutch Adapter Fitting -4 AN Male to OEM GM/Jeep/Mopar Master Cylinder & Clutch Release Bearings
$27.77 Your Price
Fits: Most 2009 & Prior GM Vehicles with Plastic Clutch Hose, and Most 2006 & Prior Jeep / Mopar Vehicles with Plastic Clutch Hose (also fits many other vehicles).
- Adapter Converts OEM Master Cylinders, Clutch Release Bearings & Slave Cylinders to use AN 4 PTFE Lined Hose
- Fits: Late Model GM LS T56 (and many Jeep/Dodge) Clutch Master Cylinders, Slave Cylinders & Hydraulic Release Bearings
- Allows Replacement of the OEM Plastic Clutch Hose â€" Use w/ HP Clutches, Racing & High Heat Applications
- Improved Pedal Feel w/ Braided Stainless Steel PTFE Clutch Hose (Speed Flex/Speed Seal â€" Instead of Plastic Hose)
- Ideal for Engine Swaps & Vehicles That Use After-Market Master Cylinders w/ the OEM Clutch Release Bearing
- Use w/ Earls AN -4 Speed-Seal/Speed-Flex Hose â€" or Premade Speed-Flex PTFE Lined Hose
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- EPDM X-Profile O-Ring
- Fitting is Retained by Split-Pin
|Product Type||Clutch Adapter Fittings|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.