Hooker Blackheart BHS526 Transmission Crossmember Adapter Bracket for 8HP70 Transmission
Compatible with Gen III Hemi Swap using 8HP70 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
Currently Not Available
this transmission adapter bracket works with the modular crossmember BHS525 to fit the 8HP70 transmission (a different adapter bracket is used for each type of transmission). This design allows future transmission changes by swapping out only the transmission adapter bracket instead of replacing the whole crossmember.
The crossmember BHS525 (available separately) and this adapter bracket works with engine mounting brackets BHS524 (available separately) to locate the engine & transmission slightly forward to eliminate modifications to the firewall and brake booster. Hooker BlackHeart swap headers & exhaust systems (available separately) are designed as part of the swap system & provide clearance with all of the transmission options.
- Use This Transmission Adapter with Crossmember BHS525 (Available Separately)
- Mount the Gen III Hemi in your 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 2WD Truck
- Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L/6.1L/6.2L/6.4L & 8HP70 Transmission
- Black Coating for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Engine & Transmission Location Eliminates the Need for Modifications to Firewall & Brake Booster
- Eliminate the Installation Guesswork & Compatibility Uncertainty that Comes with Using Universal/Adjustable Crossmembers
- Fully Engineered Swap System that Provides Optimized Component Clearances & Drivetrain / U-Joint Operation Angles When Used w/ BHS524 Engine Mounting Brackets, BlackHeart Mid-Length Headers BH2355 or BH2366 & Exhaust Systems
- Welded Steel Construction Light Weight Rigid Design with a Clean Appearance
- Provides Clearance for up to 3" Exhaust System
- Includes 8HP70 Transmission Adapter with Hardware
|Manufacturer Part Number||BHS526|
|Product Type||Transmission Crossmember Adapter Brackets|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.