Hi-Lift® Jacks -- The Facts
- Hi-Lift® Jacks are built in the USA for over 115 years with quality American workmanship.
- Hi-Lift® Jacks are certified as recommended product by the I4WDTA (International 4 Wheel Drive Trainers Association). Hi-Lift® Jacks are the only jacks to receive this recommendation and certification.
- Only Hi-Lift® brand Jacks are tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015.
- Every Hi-Lift® jack is tested twice before leaving the factory. Each Hi-Lift® is tested at a 4,660 lb / 2113 kg rated capacity and then also tested for up and down functionality on a lighter testing machine. Hi-Lift® jacks are also randomly tested at the 7,000 lb / 3175 kg tested capacity. 100% tested twice = 0 defects.
- The Hi-Lift® utilizes a unique 2-piece handle-socket design that is the most reliable and durable design in the world.
- Hi-Lift® offers a full line of Hi-Lift® Jack Accessories that further increases the versatility of the Hi-Lift® for many varied uses. Most of the Hi-Lift® Jack Accessories are only compatible with the Hi-Lift® jack and will not work with most knock-off jacks.
- Every Hi-Lift® comes standard with zinc-coated hardware which offers the most rust resistance available for the important working pins and springs. In addition, Hi-Lift® Jacks are powder coated for the best appearance and most rust resistance possible.
- Hi-Lift® jacks come standard with a top clamp-clevis for increased versatility.
- Hi-Lift® jacks come standard with a safety instruction manual and warning labels – because we care!
Hi-Lift® Cast/Steel Jack
The cast and steel jack is exactly the same as the all-cast jack except that it has four stamped high-strength steel parts. We stamp and form the parts in-house; that allows us to offer the jack at a lower price, yet we still maintain the rigid quality standards that every Hi-Lift product must meet. * Made of Cast & Stamped Steel Parts. * 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity. * Available in 36", 42", 48", & 60" Heights. (91, 107, 122, & 152cm) * Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More. * Tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015.
Hi-Lift® All-Cast Jack
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years. * All-Cast Construction. * 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity. * Available in 42", 48", & 60" Heights. (107, 122, & 152cm) * Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More. * Most Durable Design. * Tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015.