Earl's 3434122ERL Oil Fill Cap w/ PCV Vent
Oil Fill Cap w/ Baffle & -10 ORB Port - Fits OEM Valve Covers - GM LS Series, GM Gen-V LT, and Ford Coyote Engines.
- Easy Way to Add Catch Tank to Racing Engine w/o Modifying the Valve Cover
- Screws Into Valve Cover Like an Oil Fill Cap
- -10 ORB (7/8"-14 Straight Thread) O-Ring Boss Port for Use w/ AN Hose to Catch Tank or PCV
- Use w/ O-Ring Port Hose End AT849010ERL, or O-Ring Adapter AT985010ERL (straight) or AT949010ERL (90 degree)
- Internal Baffle Inside Cap â€" Helps to Reduce Transfer of Oil to Catch Tank
- Billet Aluminum Construction w/ Black Anodized Finish
- Fits OEM GM LS, GM Gen-V LT, and Ford Coyote Valve Covers
|Product Type||Oil Fill Caps|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3434122ERL|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.