Racepak 200-KT-V500SD1G V500SD Door Car Kit, Easy Access
V500SD with Door Car Harness, data logger commonly used for Pro Stock, Pro Modified and many Sportsman classes. Comes with DataLink V5 software.
$2,462.95 Your Price
The new Easy Access loggers no longer require the use of a security key, allowing you to look at your data with any laptop that has the latest version of Datalink V5 installed.
List of Pre-configured data analysis channels included in the DataLink V5 software:
Engine vs. Driveshaft Ratio, Clutch % Slip, Clutch Slip Ratio, Trans Ratio
RR Shock Velocity, LR Shock Velocity, RF Shock Velocity, LF Shock Velocity
Average Air/Fuel Ratio, Average Exhaust Gas Temperatures, CC's Per Turn (for Fuel Flow)
Front Wheel Speed
G-Meter MPH, G-Meter Distance (Feet)
60ft Clock, 330 ft Clock, 660 ft Clock, 1000 ft Clock, 1320 ft Clock
- With sampling rates of up to 1000 frames per second, the V500SD series of data recorders allow you to monitor up to 75 channels of sensor information.
- Unlocked math channels for the following calculations: Clutch % Slip, Trans Ratio, Shock Velocity, Average AFR, Average EGT, G-Meter MPH â€" and many More.
- The included SD memory card allows you to transfer your vital sensor information to your laptop quickly, getting you back in the lanes without fumbling with cables.
- Internal Sensors: Battery Voltage; Accel/Decel G-Meter; Lateral G-Meter
- Weight: 17 Ounces
- The 71 total channels break down as follows: 56 V-Net; 4 Hard-wired Analog; 8 Hard-wired Digital; and 3 Internal Sensors (Battery Voltage, Accel/Decel G-Meter, and Lateral G-Meter)
|Manufacturer Part Number||200-KT-V500SD1G|
|Product Type||Data Loggers|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.