Racepak 200-KT-V500SD3S V500SD Dragster Kit, Securitized
V500SD with Dragster Harness, data logger commonly used for Pro Stock, Pro Modified and many Sportsman classes. Comes with DataLink V5 software.
$2,216.66 Your Price
The new Securitized loggers protect your vital system data with a serialization number that is unique for each individual logger. Not only does this feature provide protection for your data, but it also allows you to quickly organize logs between rounds.
List of Pre-configured data analysis channels included in the DataLink V5 software:
Engine vs. Driveshaft Ratio, Clutch % Slip, Clutch Slip Ratio, Trans Ratio
RR Shock Velocity, LR Shock Velocity, RF Shock Velocity, LF Shock Velocity
Average Air/Fuel Ratio, Average Exhaust Gas Temperatures, CC's Per Turn (for Fuel Flow)
Front Wheel Speed
G-Meter MPH, G-Meter Distance (Feet)
60ft Clock, 330 ft Clock, 660 ft Clock, 1000 ft Clock, 1320 ft Clock
- With sampling rates of up to 1000 frames per second, the V500SD series of data recorders allow you to monitor up to 75 channels of sensor information.
- Unlocked math channels for the following calculations: Clutch % Slip, Trans Ratio, Shock Velocity, Average AFR, Average EGT, G-Meter MPH â€" and many More.
- The included SD memory card allows you to transfer your vital sensor information to your laptop quickly, getting you back in the lanes without fumbling with cables.
- Internal Sensors: Battery Voltage; Accel/Decel G-Meter; Lateral G-Meter
- Weight: 17 Ounces
- The 71 total channels break down as follows: 56 V-Net; 4 Hard-wired Analog; 8 Hard-wired Digital; and 3 Internal Sensors (Battery Voltage, Accel/Decel G-Meter, and Lateral G-Meter)
|Manufacturer Part Number||200-KT-V500SD3S|
|Product Type||Data Loggers|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.