AEM 30-2212 CAN Sensor Module - 22 Channel
Converts analog, digital and frequency inputs into an AEMnet CAN bus signal
Part # 30-2212 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
"AEM’s 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module (PN 30-2212) converts analog, digital and frequency inputs into an AEMnet CAN bus signal that can be transmitted to the CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Digital Dashes. This expansion module provides a way for users with carbureted vehicles to add a CD Digital Dash Display and lets users with existing CAN-based devices add more channels to the display for viewing and/or data logging (data logging requires CD-5L Carbon or CD-7L logging Dashes). The 22-Channel CAN Sensor Module is compatible with the CD Dashes only; it will run in parallel with 3rd party CAN devices on the CD dashes but it is currently not compatible with AEM’s AQ-1 Data Logger, Series 2 or Infinity ECUs, or 3rd party ECUs or loggers. WHAT YOU GET
- Convert analog, digital and frequency-based inputs to AEMnet CAN bus for display on CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Dashes!
- Perfect for users with carbureted vehicles who want to add a CD Dash display
- Ideal for EFI users who want to add more channels to a CD Dash without purchasing multiple CAN-based devices
- Daisy chain two Modules together for additional channels
- IP65-rated enclosure is 'dust tight' and water resistant
- Wiring harness included with 36-inch flying leads and pre-wired CAN cable
- Four dedicated 0-5V Analog inputs
- Four Temperature (thermistor) inputs
- Four user-configurable Analog inputs, (jumper selectable; 0-5v, thermistor, or RTD)
- One dedicated Fuel Level input (0 to 250 ohm range)
- Six configurable Digital or Frequency inputs, active low, protected to ~18v, frequency, duty cycle or simple switch
- One Tach input, trigger when low, 12v internal Pull Up
- Two VR Pair Frequency inputs (crank, wheel or drive shaft speeds)
- Jumper selectable CAN bus speeds, 250k,500k,1M
- Jumper selectable terminating resistor
- Jumper selectable header length, 11bit or 29 bit
- Dimensions: 4.7" L x 4.3" W x 1.4" H (not including connector)
- Weight: 6.4oz / 180g
|Product Type||CAN Sensor Modules|
|Manufacturer Part Number||30-2212|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.