Holley 20-132P LS/LT Accessory Drive Bracket - Passenger's & Driver's Side Brackets Polished
Polished Alt, P/S & A/C- Fits Sanden SD508 or SD7 Comp.
$455.95 Your Price
NOTE: This bracket REQUIRES an installation kit for assembly (Part 21-1, 21-2, OR 21-3, see Fitment Guide below for the correct installation kit for your application).
Holley's kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from the salvage yard, the local auto parts store, your GM parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget!
A Fitment And Required Components Guide helps you locate and source components and provides other notes and helpful hints. Three easy steps will get you going. Step one is to determine your belt alignment based on your crank pulley position on the engine you have. Step two is to choose the Holley accessory drive brackets that you need (A/C, Alt & P/S or both). Step three is to see which Holley installation kit your set-up requires to line up your accessories with your crank pulley position.
An application specific installation kit (part # 21-1, 21-2, or 21-3) is REQUIRED for most applications.
Replacement hardware kit is 97-171.
- The most cost effective LS bracket solution on the market!
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F-Body or Truck drive offsets
- Utilizes commonly available and affordable GM alternators, power steering pumps and A/C compressors
- A/C brackets position the compressor high above the cross-member but below the hood line for easy installation and great looks
- A/C brackets are also a bolt on solution to relocate A/C compressor on engines using a GM Corvette accessory drive system
- A/C bracket accepts GM R4 compressor (Sanden version now available)
|Manufacturer Part Number||20-132P|
|Product Type||Accessory Drive Kits|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.