Flowmaster 1040FM Header-back Exhaust System
Compatible with 1968-1972 GM A-body cars with V8 engine.
- Exits Straight-out under the Rear Bumper
- Mandrel-bent for Maximum Performance
- High Clearance around Rear Differential
- Designed for Double Off-set Mufflers
- 16 Gauge Aluminzed Steel Tubing
- Does Not Include Hardware
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Includes H-pipe Kit
|Product Type||Exhaust Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1040FM|
|California Proposition 65 Required||No|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.