Flowmaster 17119 American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System
Compatible with 1964-1972 GM A-Body with V8 engines, 2.5 in. pipes - Aluminized Steel
- Fits most 1964-1972 GM A-Bodies with V8 engines and aftermarket long tube headers.
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for Easy Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16-Gauge Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Two Exit Style Choices: Slash Cut or Turndown
- Moderate to Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Built-in Balance Pipe Equalizes Pressures
- Super 40 Series Performance Mufflers
- Flowmaster Quality & Reliability
- Headers back System
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||17119|
|California Proposition 65 Required||No|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.