Our American Thunder® exhaust system for 1998 Ford Mustang Gt and Cobra models with the 4.6L engine is a bolt-on emissions legal system features free-flowing 2.50 in. aluminized steel mandrel-bent inlet pipes, aluminized steel tailpipes and uses the factory hanger locations for quick and easy installation. The kit comes with a pair of Super 44™ mufflers with that iconic deep and powerful sound. The system is then finished off with a pair of long 2.50 in. 304 stainless steel tips for that show car look. Comes with all necessary hardware and easy to follow instructions.
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Super 44 Series Performance Mufflers
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Long Polished Stainless Steel Tips
- Covered by our 3-Year Warranty
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Quick and Easy Installation
|Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
|Manufacturer Part Number
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name
|Chromium (hexavalent compounds)
|California Proposition 65 Required
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.