The new Flowmaster® FlowFX® cat-back exhaust system for the 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is manufactured using durable 409 stainless steel throughout and features 2.50-inch mandrel bent pipes for better exhaust gas flow, and a FlowFX "straight-through" muffler for great sound and maximum performance. The system is finished off with a 3.50-inch diameter black ceramic-coated 304S stainless steel tip, giving your FJ a custom look that goes hand in hand with that deep performance FlowFX sound. The system uses all the existing factory hanger locations and includes installation instructions and all necessary hardware for an easy installation that you can do at home. Backed by Flowmaster's lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Increases of up to 4 HP and 5 FT/LB over the stock exhaust
- This system produces a moderate rumble with minimal interior resonance
- Includes a large 3.5-inch black ceramic coated tip for an aggressive look
- FlowFX “straight through” performance muffler delivers a deep performance tone and improves exhaust flow
- Includes complete hardware and factory styled hangers in the stock locations for an easy installation
- 2.5-inch Mandrel bent 16 gauge 409 stainless steel tubing maximizes exhaust flow and improved durability
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
|Manufacturer Part Number
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.