Flowmaster 717890 FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System Stainless 3.5 to Dual 2.5 in
Compatible with 2019-2021 GM® Silverado®/Sierra® 1500 6.2L V8. This product is not created or sold by GM®. Fits 2/4 wheel drive and all wheelbases.
- Max Increases of up to 26 hp and 39 lb.ft. over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels
- 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch mandrel bent 16-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing maximizes exhaust flow and improves durability
- Connects to the factory dual exhaust tips for a stealthy look
- Includes complete hardware and factory styled hangers in the stock locations for an easy installation
- FlowFX “straight through” performance muffler delivers a deep, moderate performance tone and improves exhaust flow
- Backed by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Exit Position||Dual Out Side|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Muffler Body Length (in)||18|
|Muffler Inlet Diameter (in)||3.5|
|Muffler Inlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Outlet Diameter (in)||2.50|
|Muffler Overall Length (in)||24|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Quantity||Sold as a Kit|
|Tip Style||Not Included|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5/3.5|
|Tubing Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||717890|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.