Flowmaster 717930 FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System Stainless 3.5 in Single Side Exit
Compatible with 2014-2021 RAM® 2500/3500 6.4L V8. This product is not created or sold by RAM®. Fits 2/4 wheel drive.
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
- Max increases of up to 13 hp and 15 lb-ft over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels
- 3.50-inch mandrel bent 16-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing maximizes exhaust flow and improves durability
- 5.00-inch black ceramic coated tip adds a custom look to the truck
- Includes complete hardware and factory styled hangers in the stock locations for an easy installation
- FlowFX “straight through” performance muffler delivers a deep, moderate performance tone and improves exhaust flow
- Backed by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Exit Position||Single Outlet Side|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Muffler Body Length (in)||18|
|Muffler Inlet Diameter (in)||3.5|
|Muffler Inlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Outlet Diameter (in)||3.50"|
|Muffler Overall Length (in)||24|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Quantity||Sold as a Kit|
|Tip Edge Style||Rolled|
|Tip Finish||Black Ceramic|
|Tip Length (in)||5.0|
|Tip Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3.5|
|Tubing Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.