Flowmaster 717983 FlowFX Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System - 3.0 inch dia. - 409SS
Compatible with 2007-2021 Toyota® Tundra® equipped with 4.7L and 5.7L V8 engines. This exhaust kit is not created or sold by Toyota®. Sold as a Kit.
- FlowFX Series performance muffler offers an aggressive to moderate sound level and increased performance
- 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance
- Max dyno gains of 5 hp and 6 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels
- 3.00-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power
- Includes all necessary hardware for an at home installation
- Dump style exit allows for better ground clearance when in extreme off-road conditions
- Uses factory hanger locations for easy installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Exit Position||Single Outlet Dump (SOD)|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Muffler Body Length (in)||14.0"|
|Muffler Inlet Diameter (in)||3.0"|
|Muffler Inlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Outlet Diameter (in)||3.0"|
|Muffler Outlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Overall Length (in)||48"|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Tip Edge Style||Cut|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3.0"|
|Tubing Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||717983|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name 1||Nickel (metallic)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.