Flowmaster 717992 FlowFX Axle-Back Exhaust System Stainless 3.0 in Dual Rear Exit
Compatible with 2016-2022 Chevrolet® Camaro® 3.6L V6. This product is not created or sold by Chevrolet®.
- Max increases of up to 4 hp and 7 lb.ft. over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels
- 3.00-inch mandrel bent 16-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing maximizes exhaust flow and improves durability
- Dual 4.50-inch black ceramic coated tips add a custom look to the car
- Includes complete hardware and factory styled hangers in the stock locations for an easy installation
- FlowFX “straight through” performance muffler delivers a deep, aggressive to moderate performance tone and improves exhaust flow
- Backed by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Muffler Body Length (in)||14.0|
|Muffler Inlet Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Muffler Inlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Outlet Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Muffler Overall Length (in)||39.2|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Quantity||Sold as a Kit|
|Tip Edge Style||Rolled|
|Tip Finish||Black Ceramic|
|Tip Length (in)||5.25|
|Tip Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Tubing Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.