Flowmaster 817202 American Thunder Exhaust System
Compatible with 1964-1967 GM A-Body 3.00 in. stainless steel system with V8 engine.
- Large 3.00-inch Exhaust System for High Horsepower Engines
- H-pipe Crossover for Maximum Power and Deep Tone
- Super 40 Series Mufflers for Deep Powerful Sound
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Header-back True Dual Exhaust System
- Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||817202|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.