Flowmaster 817654 American Thunder Crossmember-back Exhaust System
Compatible with 1967-1972 Chevrolet/GMC C10, C15 1/2 ton trucks with V8 engines. Stainless Steel.
- Super 44 Series Mufflers for Deep Powerful Sound
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for Installation
- Crossmember-back True Dual Exhaust System
- Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Moderate to Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- H-pipe Crossover for Maximum Power
- Four Choices of Tailpipe Exits
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Product Type||Crossmember-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||817654|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.