This Flowmaster® Outlaw® cat-back exhaust system is for 2019*-2020 (*New body) RAM 1500 trucks is perfect for maximum sound levels both inside and outside of the truck, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on emissions-legal system fits RAM trucks with the 5.7L Hemi engine and features all mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel 3.00 in. tubing flowing into a Super 10™ Series muffler and exiting into large 3.00 in. dual mandrel-bent tailpipes for maximum sound and performance. The system comes with two sets of tailpipe exits for you to choose from, either straight out the back under the bumper, or exiting behind the rear wheels, which is ideal for towing applications. The tailpipes are finished off with a pair of large 4.00 in. black ceramic coated stainless steel tips and the exhaust system is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation. Note: Fits 2/4 wheel drives with 140.5, 144.5 and 153.5 in. wheelbases.
- Super 10 Series Performance Muffler Gives You Maximum Sound
- Black Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Tips Provide Great Looks
- Mandrel-bent Tubing Increases Exhaust Flow and Performance
- Includes Two Tailpipe Exits So You Can Choose Your Style
- All 409 Stainless Steel Construction Provides Long Life
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations to Ease Installation
- Dual 3.00-inch Tailpipes for Maximum Flow and Style
- Deep Powerful Aggressive Sound Will Turn Heads
- Clears the Factory Spare Tire
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
|Manufacturer Part Number
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name
|Chromium (hexavalent compounds)
|California Proposition 65 Required
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.