Flowmaster 818112 Outlaw Cat-Back Exhaust 3.5 to Dual 3 in Dual Rear Exit
Fits 2020-2021 GM® Silverado®/Sierra® 2500HD/3500HD Crew Cab 6.5' Bed and 6.6L Gas V8. This product is not created or sold by GM®.
- Max increases of up to 9 hp and 9 lb.ft. over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels
- 3.50-inch and 3.00-inch mandrel bent 16-gauge 409 stainless steel tubing maximizes exhaust flow and improves durability
- Dual 4.00-inch polished stainless steel tips add a custom look
- Includes complete hardware and factory styled hangers in the stock locations for an easy installation
- Super 10 Series performance muffler delivers a deep, aggressive performance tone and improves exhaust flow
- Backed by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Can be configured to exit straight out the rear or out the side depending on preference
|Inlet Diameter (in)||3.50|
|Mount Type||Uses Factory Hangers|
|Muffler Body Length (in)||6.5|
|Muffler Inlet Diameter (in)||3.5|
|Muffler Inlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Outlet Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Muffler Outlet Location||Dual Outlet|
|Muffler Overall Length (in)||12.375|
|Muffler Series||10 Series|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Tip Edge Style||Cut|
|Tip Length (in)||13|
|Tip Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Tip Style||Double Wall|
|Tubing Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||818112|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.