Flowmaster 818121 American Thunder Axle-Back Exhaust System Stainless Single Exit
Compatible with 2021-2022 Ford® Bronco® 2.3L/2.7L. This product is not created or sold by Ford®. Fits 2 & 4-wheel drive, 2 & 4 Door Models.
- Max increases of up to 19 hp and 19 lb-ft over the stock exhaust at the rear wheels
- A 60 Series performance muffler delivers a deep, aggressive to moderate performance tone and improves exhaust flow
- 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance for a stealthy look
- Delta Flow Technology increases performance and reduces drone
- Uses factory hanger locations for easy installation
- 3.0-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power
- Includes all necessary hardware for an at home installation
- Single 3.00-inch polished stainless steel tip adds a custom look
- Backed by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Exhaust Series||American Thunder|
|Exit Position||Single Outlet Side|
|Mount Type||Uses New Hangers (Included)|
|Muffler Body Length (in)||13.5|
|Muffler Inlet Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Muffler Inlet Location||Centered|
|Muffler Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Outlet Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Muffler Overall Length (in)||34|
|Muffler Series||60 Series|
|Product Type||Axle-Back Exhaust|
|Quantity||Sold as a Kit|
|Tip Length (in)||4.75|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3.0|
|Tubing Material||409S Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||717890|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.