Hooker Blackheart BH6308 Cat-Back Exhaust 2.25" 304 Stainless Steel
Compatible with 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z
Note: Does not fit models with performance exhaust option with quad exhaust tips.
- Max Dyno Gains Of 11 Hp & 12 Lb.Ft. Torque
- Constructed From Lightweight, 18-Gauge, Mandrel Bent, 304 Stainless Steel Maximizing Strength And Durability
- A Dual Exit, 304 Polished Stainless Steel, High-Flow Straight Through Muffler Design Delivers An Aggressive To Moderate Performance Tone
- 2.25-Inch Mandrel Bent Tubing Designed To Maximize Performance And Exhaust Pulse Velocity
- High Flow Resonators Aid In Reducing In-Cabin Exhaust Drone
- 4.5-Inch Single-Wall, Angle-Cut And Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tips Add Maximum Style To Your Ride
- 100% Quality Hand-Welded Construction For Strength, Longevity And Good Looks
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Points For Factory-Like Fitment
- Tube Geometry Designed For Maximum Clearance And Hassle-Free Installation
- All Hardware Included
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BH6308|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.