APR CBK0018 Catback Exhaust System Valveless
Compatible with MK7 Golf R
For the more track minded enthusiasts where weight, sound and price point all are highly desired metrics, the APR Valveless system is the desired configuration. In this configuration the axle back portion of the exhaust has the mufflers and valves removed. Weight drops considerably and the system becomes more aggressive. With the factory DP in place, the system is louder and more aggressive, but thanks to the center Helmholtz chamber, drone is reduced, giving a more pleasant, yet aggressive driving experience. However, when upgrading to the APR Race DP, the system transforms and becomes unapologetically raw with maximum aggression - A true track enthusiast's dream.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to quad 2.5" splitter
- Aggressive, unrestricted exhaust note
- Brushed-finished straight-through Helmholtz drone frequency reducing resonator
- Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable and upgradable)
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR Race DP exhaust systems with the included link and reducer pipes
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- Lighter than stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Systems|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CBK0018|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.