The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle's looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted 3" T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. APR's straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, while APR's Helmholtz resonator reduces unwanted frequencies. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3 in. to quad 2.5 in. rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. APR's cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation. Finally, removable 4 in. polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to quad 2.5" splitter
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers and Helmholtz frequency reducing resonator
- Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable)
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR Race DP exhaust systems with the included link and reducer pipes
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- No increase in weight compared to stock
- Designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
|Manufacturer Part Number
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.