The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle's looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions or rasp. Strong high-quality bracketry and factory-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. Dual 2.5" mandrel-bent exhaust paths provide an ultra-smooth path, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the quad exit system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Our cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining original valve operation for variable sound levels. Finally, our 170x112mm ovalized diamond black exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy RS-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction with Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 63.5mm mandrel-bent brushed tubing with quad 63.5mm outlets in dual tips and 170x112mm ovalized diamond black tips
- Brushed-finished sound absorption mufflers with dual exhaust valves
- Larger diameter piping and tips compared to stock along with rugged and precise mounting brackets utilizing factory style slip clamps
- Easy to install - In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
|T304 Stainless Steel
|Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
|Tubing Diameter (in)
|Manufacturer Part Number
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.