The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle's looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions or rasp. Strong high-quality bracketry and factory-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. 3" (76mm) mandrel-bent exhaust paths provide an ultra-smooth path, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the smooth cast Y splitter, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Finally, removable 3.5" (89mm) polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" (76mm) mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Polished 3.5" (89mm) slash-cut exhaust tips (removable)
- Compatible with APR single and double wall tip options in various colors and finishes
- Brushed-finished sound absorption muffler
- Cast smooth Y splitter
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- Factory style slip clamps
- Plug and play design
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping and tips compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
|Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
|Tubing Diameter (in)
|Manufacturer Part Number
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.